Resources for Faculty

Degrees, Programs & Faculty-led Study Abroad

Dual and joint degrees must be approved beginning in the academic unit up through the Institute Graduate or Undergraduate Curriculum Committee, by the vice provost for International Initiatives, by the Board of Regents, and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.

Georgia Tech faculty interested in establishing such dual degrees with universities outside of the U.S. may contact Amy Henry, Executive Director of International Education, for information about the process and for sample agreements.